An introduction

Post all Off Topic here

An introduction

Postby PhilCiborowski » October 20th, 2018, 9:01 pm

Hi - First off I must say that I have been lurking around here for a great long while, and just now (for whatever reason) joined up.

I have been building models in one form or another for the past 33 or so years. I had started off with HO scale trains - and if I had a place to build a layout I would - and have dabbled in airplanes, ships, cars, and now more recently armor and Star Wars. I tend to keep things consistent working in 72nd for aircraft (now star fighters as well) or 144th for airliners - these go in my classroom as I am a 7th grade Technology teacher. Cars are 24th for the most part with the 20th F1 kit here and there, and armor being standard 35th and ships being 350th.

I also have been building large scale RC boats - and have 3 completed, and another on the bench.

I tend to keep my website updated as often as I can - https://philciborowski.weebly.com/

There are so many fantastic builds on here that I am looking forward to sharing my completed (to date!) ones, as well as post new builds as well.

Hope to have some stuff to post soon!

Phil
PhilCiborowski
Youngling
Youngling

Re: An introduction

Postby blakeh1 » October 22nd, 2018, 5:44 am

Hello and welcome

That quite an impressive collection

The Star Wars stuff you have looks excellent
If you have a tool and aren't aware of what it can do, its dangerous. A jedi can do amazing things with a lightsaber. A roomful of chimps with lightsabers... would get messy.
blakeh1
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby Ramsayman » October 22nd, 2018, 7:33 pm

Nice work, sir! Welcome!
Ramsayman
Padawan
Padawan

Postby PhilCiborowski » October 23rd, 2018, 10:38 pm

Thank you! I had learned a bunch while lurking here, but my Star Wars stuff isnt on par with the rest I see here.

I have a lot to learn!
PhilCiborowski
Youngling
Youngling

Return to The Cantina