1/72 Clone Trooper Figures

This is the Place where the GK´s can offer their kits.

1/72 Clone Trooper Figures

Postby computergeek » December 31st, 2018, 6:16 am

Hi all,

I'm new around here, but I'm also active at the RPF under the same username. I've had a few people buy these in the last month or two but figured it was time for an official thread.

These are 3D printed (DLP) 1/72 Clone Trooper figures, meant for the Revell Republic Gunship or any other Clone Wars diorama. I currently have 6 poses completed, with some more "battle" poses planned. If you're looking for something specific, let me know and I'll get you taken care of!

The figures will come with small "zits" from the printing supports that you'll have to remove. I QC check each figure to make sure the major features come out right, but you may see small variances within a set.

Here's the album of the current poses- https://imgur.com/a/Umh8Ddi
You'll notice some of the details are inverted, this allows them to come out better at the 1/72 scale.

Here are some of the ones I've printed and my brother painted for me-

And a comparison to the included figures:

The standard set is 15 figures for $50 USD ($3.33 per figure) with the following poses-
2 pilots
2 gunners
1 Pose 6
1 Pose 4
1 Pose 2
8 Pose 5

This can be modified if you want! You can add/remove/substitute to get what you need, just shoot me a PM with the details.

Payment would be via PayPal, shipping is around $7 flat rate in the US and at-cost for international. They ship in an laser-cut EVA foam shipper to protect the figures:
(standard set shown)

No payment is taken until they're ready to ship. I have a few standard sets ready to go right now, PM me if you're interested!

Credits:
The model was made by emad_nabil_27 on Fiverr and posed by me. The helmet is from Thingiverse. blakeh1 has been a great help throughout the development process, check his WIP thread to see some of these in action!

Thanks,
Trey
computergeek

Re: 1/72 Clone Trooper Figures

Postby Opus » January 18th, 2019, 3:19 am

Wow! These are really nice. Excellent work!
Opus
Youngling
Youngling

Re: 1/72 Clone Trooper Figures

Postby dark kyp » February 3rd, 2019, 11:43 am

nice kit! :)
dark kyp
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Return to Mos Espa Factory Outlet