1/72 Defender

This is the Place where the GK´s can offer their kits.

1/72 Defender

Postby Del » January 11th, 2017, 4:46 am

Since dupes was putting the thumbscrews to me :P , the Defender is now ready to purchase, but won't ship until next week. Advertising it here first for you guys and then I'll make an official announcement at other places later on the weekend. Official blurb is below the photos. Kit is $55 USD and here's what you get .......

Originally produced by Sovereign Replicas, and later by JBOT, the Defender is now partially remastered to include added details to the solid cockpit ball, vacu-formed viewport insert, center-wing and wingtip guns, and dowel extending from rear of cockpit through the tri-wing support to provide greater strength once assembled. Kit comes with 20 pressure cast parts, vacu-formed viewport inserts, and a display base.
Multi-Verse Models - http://www.mvmodels.biz or find me on Facebook
Retail sales of kits from Design Anomaly, Kessel Run Kits, NorthTrek Creations, Alternate Paradigms, and more!
Del
Jedi Aspirant
Jedi Aspirant

Re: 1/72 Defender

Postby dupes » January 11th, 2017, 6:27 am

Looks excellent!

I've been playing a LOT of the X-Wing Miniatures Game lately...these two are destined to be an up-scaled tournament list of Defenders with a Palp shuttle (Lambda class). Can't wait! :D
Need to build 30 models per year until I'm 90 to clean out the stash. Time to get cracking!
dupes
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby dano985 » January 11th, 2017, 11:37 pm

Ordered!
dano985
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby johnwaljr » January 12th, 2017, 2:17 am

Just ordered mine, lol and have a interceptor on the way from amazon, feel the need to do something other than a X, Y , or an A-wing :P
johnwaljr
Padawan
Padawan

Postby Del » January 18th, 2017, 6:56 pm

As promised, the first 5 kits are going out the door today. There's been such a huge response that I'm still about a week from time of order to ship date, so if you placed your order this past weekend, then I won't get it shipped until early next week.

I don't usually like to operate that way, preferring to only make a kit available if it's on my shelf, but a certain KotF member couldn't keep his wallet in his pants :P , so that's why I decided to do things differently this time. Thanks for the orders and for understanding the short delay. ;)

--Del

P.S. - On these first orders, I just realized that I didn't mention the solid viewport on the instruction sheet, so I'll make that correction. The solid viewport seen in the above photo is also included, but only needed if the builder doesn't like vacu-formed parts, or has some difficulty with the fragile viewport frame. That way it can be painted appropriately and the kit build completed. Allows for some options that way, and it's not really any added expense for me.
Multi-Verse Models - http://www.mvmodels.biz or find me on Facebook
Retail sales of kits from Design Anomaly, Kessel Run Kits, NorthTrek Creations, Alternate Paradigms, and more!
Del
Jedi Aspirant
Jedi Aspirant

Postby johnwaljr » January 19th, 2017, 1:53 am

Awesome news Del :D really though thank you , turned this week around.
johnwaljr
Padawan
Padawan

Postby dupes » January 19th, 2017, 6:02 am

Going to be here Saturday! Hmmmm...what do I have to do Saturday. Might need to sequester myself into the basement. :D
Need to build 30 models per year until I'm 90 to clean out the stash. Time to get cracking!
dupes
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby draco99a » January 21st, 2017, 1:23 am

Got my Defender today, looks great.
Now I have 1/72 & 1/144th scale. The 144th
Is diecast.
draco99a

Postby dupes » January 21st, 2017, 11:15 pm

Oh yeah...Defender looks goooooood! Got me an MVM pen to go with it, too. ;)

Thanks Del! I promise updates once I get on them. :D
dupes
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby nicholassagan » January 25th, 2017, 6:26 pm

This looks good man!! Did you upgrade the laser tips, too?
nicholassagan
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Next

Return to Mos Espa Factory Outlet