Star Wars books?

Post, chat, or discuss topics related to Star Wars, modeling, 3D graphics, or something close to this.

Re: Star Wars books?

Postby TCSloan » June 19th, 2014, 3:04 pm

Ive read about 7-8 of the novels starting with the Courtship of Leia and found them addictive..as soon as I read one I had to get the next in line to see what happened. I also read one about bounty hunters..I cant remember the name of it, but it was individual stories from the bounty hunters perspective during ESB and ROTJ..I think it also covered some of the characters in Jabbas Palace..but it was an interesting reading..especially learning how Fett and IG-88 were constantly competing with each other. If your looking for the paper back novels, do a search on shopgoodwill.com you can find them rather cheap for a whole lot of them usually.
TCSloan
Padawan
Padawan

Postby dark kyp » June 14th, 2018, 9:12 pm

the X-wing serie is cool, and also all the books with trawn (from writter Timothy Zahn) ;)

All the history with the yuuzhan wong is great, too!
dark kyp
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby Lebenau » November 9th, 2018, 10:46 am

I've just recently read Chuck Wendig's Star wars: Aftermath. I believe it's a novel from 2014 or 2015. Not fantastic, but certainly not bad either. I was entertained. Anybody else read it?
Lebenau

Previous

Return to General Discussion