KotF Needs Your Help

Whats new on Keeper Of The Force Forum

Re: KotF Needs Your Help

Postby Stu Pidasso » March 23rd, 2019, 9:12 pm

Chris wrote:we have 4 donations now ... please check PM

Woohoo! But it's STILL not enough! :mrgreen:
Rogueknight wrote:Figured I had to post to keep Stu moist....
Stu Pidasso
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby Stu Pidasso » March 31st, 2019, 8:24 am

More donations are needed! There's no way that there's enough to warrant a big giveaway from me with only 4 donations. C'mon guys!
Rogueknight wrote:Figured I had to post to keep Stu moist....
Stu Pidasso
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby duck » April 1st, 2019, 2:41 pm

Ad one more to the list. And I did it before reading about the potential giveaway.
duck
Padawan
Padawan

Postby Phil B. » April 1st, 2019, 5:42 pm

As an admin of another web community, I totally commiserate with you Chris!!
Even if Cyber-Mecha, our community, is not so expensive and contributors are more numerous.

I'm reading KotF with Tapatalk now and I cannot see the donate link but I'll do my part tonight.

Even if I do not contribute, nor to the WIPs neither to the core topics, each time I come here, I'm impressed by the quality of the threads.
Members cannot remain inactive.

Too many fan forums and websites disappear because members only use and use and... use them without any care about their subsistence requirements.

As a conclusion, If I could dare a piece of experience.
In my own community, I offer a "reward" to contributors (not the best WIPers but those who pay to make the community survive), a special rank (medal in their profile or a star appearing just beside their nickname...). That's nothing to settle as far as the admin is concerned and it reallly motivates donators because they appear as real active members of the forum. they like this special consideration of their gift.

All that said read you tonight to donate. ;)

P.S. : is it possible to send you "as a friend", using the email address? (in order to delete Paypal fees)
Philippe,
Paris, France
occasional & perpetual novice modeller
Admin of Cyber-Mecha, the French SF modelling community
Phil B.
Youngling
Youngling

Postby Chris » April 1st, 2019, 7:41 pm

duck wrote:Ad one more to the list. And I did it before reading about the potential giveaway.

Thank you very much!!
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Chris
Imperator
Imperator

Postby Chris » April 1st, 2019, 7:43 pm

Phil B. wrote:As an admin of another web community, I totally commiserate with you Chris!!
Even if Cyber-Mecha, our community, is not so expensive and contributors are more numerous.

I'm reading KotF with Tapatalk now and I cannot see the donate link but I'll do my part tonight.

Even if I do not contribute, nor to the WIPs neither to the core topics, each time I come here, I'm impressed by the quality of the threads.
Members cannot remain inactive.

Too many fan forums and websites disappear because members only use and use and... use them without any care about their subsistence requirements.

As a conclusion, If I could dare a piece of experience.
In my own community, I offer a "reward" to contributors (not the best WIPers but those who pay to make the community survive), a special rank (medal in their profile or a star appearing just beside their nickname...). That's nothing to settle as far as the admin is concerned and it reallly motivates donators because they appear as real active members of the forum. they like this special consideration of their gift.

All that said read you tonight to donate. ;)

P.S. : is it possible to send you "as a friend", using the email address? (in order to delete Paypal fees)

sure you can donat as a friend ... here: paypal.me/derblaueklaus or use my email: froehlich@t-online.de

thank you very much for your support!
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Chris
Imperator
Imperator

Postby Phil B. » April 1st, 2019, 9:02 pm

Roger & done!
Philippe,
Paris, France
occasional & perpetual novice modeller
Admin of Cyber-Mecha, the French SF modelling community
Phil B.
Youngling
Youngling

Postby Chris » April 1st, 2019, 9:12 pm

Phil B. wrote:Roger & done!

thank you so much!
Chris
Imperator
Imperator

Postby Unreality » April 2nd, 2019, 5:17 am

Dropped in a little more since I got paid today. Love this site!!
Rebel Scale: my modeling website
Unreality
Jedi Aspirant
Jedi Aspirant

Postby Chris » April 2nd, 2019, 9:10 am

Unreality wrote:Dropped in a little more since I got paid today. Love this site!!

Thank you very much!
Chris
Imperator
Imperator

PreviousNext

Return to News