Ebon Hawk

Whether you're looking for reference materials, that elusive mesh or something more exotic, this is the place to ask (nicely!).
merseajohn
Jedi Aspirant
Jedi Aspirant

Re: Ebon Hawk

Post by merseajohn » August 2nd, 2014, 11:02 pm

Do it! Again.

blakeh1
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Post by blakeh1 » August 4th, 2014, 7:11 pm

I'd rather see a 1/72 Lamda Shuttle kit first :)
If you have a tool and aren't aware of what it can do, its dangerous. A jedi can do amazing things with a lightsaber. A roomful of chimps with lightsabers... would get messy.

Kottlewski
Youngling
Youngling

Post by Kottlewski » September 3rd, 2014, 8:34 pm

Hi Stefan,
my guess is don't go with official numbers.
I've played that game a lot and it's definetly larger than the falcon. I think that wookiepedia size is based on the 26m falcon
The mandibles were crew quarters with iirc 3 or 6 beds, it had a workshop/garage for a speeder, a small sickbay beside its cargo area... I know ships tend to be larger on the inside in games (Moldy Crow) but 24m is too small not enough headroom for wookie companions... :D
I have that small one from shapeways which isn't available anymore (pic in my thread viewtopic.php?f=6&t=692&start=10) and it looks good with my 2256 falcons... The cockpit area has twice the height of the falcons but windows are about the same height. My Estimate 40m maybe 45m, I'll measure that small one when I'm home.

BTW, thanks for the silicon/resin tip and finally I have an idea for that old Ertl-ISD of yours (2256 Lightly armed Imperial Supply ship... bow half split horizontaly, doubledecker with containers in between...)