Ship Info (from Clone Wars)

Whether you're looking for reference materials, that elusive mesh or something more exotic, this is the place to ask (nicely!).
dupes
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Ship Info (from Clone Wars)

Post by dupes » February 27th, 2014, 12:29 am

I don't even know what to call this thing that I'm trying to find info about - it's a droid boarding craft seen in Season 2, Episode 13 "Voyage Of Temptation". It's got a spiky front on a disc with engines in the rear that's used to puncture the hull of a larger ship then disgorge heavy battle droids.

If I'm ever going to pull off scratchbuilding something, I think this would be a good place to start...but I'm going to have to go off of something other than about 4 seconds of screenshots. Heh.

Anyone got a name/diagram/measurements of any sort? This is my first run through of the Clone Wars series (I know!) and I don't know if it ever shows up again.
Need to build 30 models per year until I'm 90 to clean out the stash. Time to get cracking!

Stu Pidasso
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Re: Ship Info (from Clone Wars)

Post by Stu Pidasso » February 27th, 2014, 3:15 am

Rogueknight wrote:Figured I had to post to keep Stu moist....

dupes
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Post by dupes » February 27th, 2014, 3:26 am

Ah hah! Perfect!

And at 18 meters I could do it easily (relatively) in 1/72.

Thanks Jimi! :D
Need to build 30 models per year until I'm 90 to clean out the stash. Time to get cracking!

nicholassagan
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post by nicholassagan » February 27th, 2014, 5:58 am

Yeah dude! That'll be cool!!

dupes
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Post by dupes » February 27th, 2014, 6:10 am

It would be pretty neat...I need to get some screen shots from the show, but I only have it in blu ray and don't have a player on my pc.

I ALSO didn't realize that it's the same ship that was crushing escape pods back in the Malevolence mini-arc - it looks totally different with the claws "open" versus "penetrate" mode!