new trailer

Whats new on Keeper Of The Force Forum
blakeh1
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Re: new trailer

Post by blakeh1 » November 29th, 2014, 6:37 am

Unreality wrote:I noticed a continuity error (yeah, I'm a true nerd): The pole/lightsaber/jousting stick on Daisy Ridley's speeder is present in the close-up shot and missing in the subsequent shot. I thought it was a lightsaber at first (looks a lot like a shortened Maul variant).

http://screencrush.com/star-wars-episod ... s-footage/
That funny. You would think they would really want to impress in the trailer. Then again, it might be in progress footage that they haven't thoroughly finished/refined. I'm hoping that's the case with the Falcon shot as well.

It is cool to see the x-wings in action, now I don't mind the design change as much
If you have a tool and aren't aware of what it can do, its dangerous. A jedi can do amazing things with a lightsaber. A roomful of chimps with lightsabers... would get messy.

TCSloan
Padawan
Padawan

Post by TCSloan » November 29th, 2014, 4:33 pm

I thought it looked awesome..gave me goosebumps. I dont understand how so many people are ripping the movie already with such a short Teaser trailer. I think they wouldnt be happy unless it was an exact duplicate of the original trilogy. Its a new era,new generation..new story..grow with it.

senator52
Youngling
Youngling

Post by senator52 » November 30th, 2014, 6:48 pm

George has already released his Director's Cut. :D

Personally I loved the X-Wings, liked the new Stormtrooper armour, disliked the Saber and was a bit meh by the Falcon.

Rogueknight
Padawan
Padawan

Post by Rogueknight » December 1st, 2014, 7:16 pm

The "trailer" is only a "teaser" for the "teaser" if you look at all the cuts they are still very rough- it was just to jerk off the fanboys. Each cut doesn't even have the right color balancing. The movie is STILL over a YEAR OFF... they only finished principal filming couple months ago... this looks like the rough "Mockups" to understand what the filming would look like. Again just to jerk off the fanboys... is the only reason why we're seeing this.

Get back to me when the "TRAILER" comes out in 6 months time and we can see something polished.

Anyways back to KEY POINTS- Anyone notice the X-wings wings are split? Top wings are the back half of the wing and the bottom are the front? I REALLY like that idea... makes them look so much more lethal?
Attachments
swe2.jpg
swe2.jpg (38.77 KiB) Viewed 4164 times
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

Mr sinister
Padawan
Padawan

Post by Mr sinister » December 2nd, 2014, 1:34 am

Yeah this is exactly what some corners of the net are forgetting, I'm surprised there's this much footage, wonder if it will all make it into the film?

Mr sinister
Padawan
Padawan

Post by Mr sinister » December 2nd, 2014, 1:55 am

What do we make of this one?