Show your finished models and 3D artwork here
- Jedi Master
- Posts: 3039
- Joined: March 11th, 2013, 10:24 pm
- Location: chicago
- Posts: 496
- Joined: July 19th, 2013, 8:51 am
Looks fantastic! I really like the McQuarrie paint scheme.
- Posts: 102
- Joined: May 2nd, 2013, 1:47 am
Very cool. How did you created the chipping?
- Jedi Knight
- Posts: 1150
- Joined: March 12th, 2013, 8:49 pm
it's looking good!
Nice paint scheme dude!
- Posts: 47
- Joined: October 12th, 2014, 1:53 am
Looks great. I particularly like the last gif. Nice work.
Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Last edited by holtaa
on May 7th, 2019, 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 164
- Joined: April 6th, 2015, 11:07 pm
Lovely original paintscheme! The colour combination works perfectly.