Stu Pidasso is a liar and thief

Post all Off Topic here
Nomad
Youngling
Youngling

Stu Pidasso is a liar and thief

Post by Nomad » October 6th, 2019, 6:55 pm

Jimi, you are a cheat and a thief! I've sent you $550 in April 2017 for 1/350 Nebulon Medical Frigate, and since then I've got only 4 emails from you with silly excuses and other nonsense. And was I stupid enough to believe your lies this February that kit is ready after two years of waiting and you need another $115 to get it shipped. Naturally after getting my second payment you disappeared again, and keep ignoring my messages.

I want all good people of this forum to know that you are a LIAR and HAVE NO HONOR. Keep posting star wars nude babes, that's the best you can.
"Jedi without a lightsaber is like a Jedi with a lightsaber, albeit without one..."(ancient Sith proverb)

"Travelling through hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!"

"We're making our landing approach at lightspeed?"

Unreality
Jedi Aspirant
Jedi Aspirant

Re: Stu Pidasso is a liar and thief

Post by Unreality » October 9th, 2019, 3:55 am

Ummm...ok. This probably isn't the place for this man. There are better ways to air your grievances.
Rebel Scale: my modeling website

Nomad
Youngling
Youngling

Post by Nomad » October 11th, 2019, 4:26 pm

This is supposed to be an off topic thread, and there are no other forum topics to discuss unreliable suppliers, who are active on this forum, afaik.
"Jedi without a lightsaber is like a Jedi with a lightsaber, albeit without one..."(ancient Sith proverb)

"Travelling through hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!"

"We're making our landing approach at lightspeed?"

Helix6187
Padawan
Padawan

Post by Helix6187 » October 16th, 2019, 10:54 pm

Jimi is a really nice guy, just PM him again or try on FB, I'm pretty sure he will answer you.

Ramsayman
Padawan
Padawan

Post by Ramsayman » October 17th, 2019, 3:54 am

Well, it doesn't sound like you're discussing anything. Just venting because you're angry. I've never heard any complaints about Jimi before this, so I'm guessing this is a one-off. If he's giving you "silly excuses" then they're likely the truth and not actually excuses. You'll get your stuff.
Also: if you wrote a post like this about me, it probably wouldn't get me hurrying to send your stuff. He's a garage kit maker - he has a life and a job that has nothing to do with your kit, and that gets in the way of producing stuff in your spare time.

dark kyp
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Post by dark kyp » October 20th, 2019, 2:56 pm

Jimi is a man of honor and will send it to you when ready. Don't worry. ;)
Don't hesitate to PM him again. He will answer.