Show your finished models and 3D artwork here
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
Red 1 - 6 in 1/72 Bandai...close as I can get to screen accurate colorways...And ya, i need an overspray of buff or something to tone down the brightness of the colors - but i was lazy and only went with rattle cans and never broke out my airbrush. Maybe one day - I'll go back and fine tune em, but for now they are what they are. Looking forward to comments, complaints and critiques!!!
- IMG_3863.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 92 times
- IMG_3855.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 92 times
- IMG_3856.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 92 times
- IMG_3858.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 92 times
- IMG_3859.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 92 times
- IMG_3860.jpg (928.43 KiB) Viewed 92 times
- IMG_3862.jpg (954.24 KiB) Viewed 92 times
Looks like Red 5 is standing by. I haven't built even one X-Wing yet, but yours look fantastic. One day I'll get around to building a few, but probably not that many. Funny how the average person probably thinks that all X-wings were painted the same in 4-6 (I used to), but even just a little research shows they are all different. We're seeing them in bright lights against black fabric, so they will stand out a bit. I think they're just fine the way they are.
- Uwe Kaeding
- Jedi Aspirant
- Posts: 536
- Joined: April 9th, 2013, 12:06 pm
- Location: Adelaide, Australia
Cool! They look fantastic
I've actually built 6 X-Wings, (plus two T-70's), but I paintede them in the color schemes described in the book X-Wing: Bacta War. I realized I need to get at least one more X-Wing to do as one of the movie ones. Or maybe one of the ones built but NOT seen in the movies like Red-12.